Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wishful Wednesday




1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.



Big and chunky rings are what I am wishing for this week!
The kind that clang and bang on everything you touch, but are super cool and pretty none-the-less.

I am definitely going to have to pick a few of these gems up once I get my little fingers on some Christmas cash....


What are you wishing for this week?





p.s. Today is my last day of work for A WHOLE WEEK. Omg, can't wait to sleep and eat way too much and spend some much needed time with the hubs and family :)


xo
Lizzie

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing rings like those, but I never end up wearing them! Haha. I just have two rings that I wear, but they're simple and more sentimental than anything. I'm getting my wish very shortly, my boyfriend got back from his camp-job today! Happy to finally have him home for Christmas. And yay about work, it's great to have time off finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bicycle ring is too cute! Have a lovely and relaxing week off :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those all seem so you. because i obviously know your taste.... hahaha.

    enjoy your week off!! <3

    xo
    al

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that modcloth cluster ring! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that bike ring! I think I need that in my jewelry box.... love all of these though!

    ReplyDelete