I apologize for the massive photo overload, as it took me far too long to narrow it down to just these photos of our oh-so-fun anniversary trip to Disneyland.
These were my favorites from our little vacay :)
1. Sleeping Beauty Castle.
2. The most decadent, rich and delish chocolate dessert from our anniversary dinner.
3. Lovebirds at Paradise Pier.
4. From the boat inside of It's a Small World.
5. Pretty Palms. I <3 California.
7. Obligatory In-N-Out run.
8. World of Color. Best Disney show ever. Hands down.
9. The train; for when your feet are too sore to walk.
10. <3.Best friends.
11. It's a Small World from the outside.
12. Tinkerbell during a parade.
13. Photo fun.
14. Anniversary dinner mojito. mmmmmm.
16. The hubs on a ride.
17. Toontown. Aka: The place with no rides for adults. Boo.
18. Anniversary dinner. SO good. Dungeness Crab Cakes with Saffron sauce(not photoed), Fillet Mignon, Bone-In Rib Eye, Asparagus with hollandaise, fancy and amazing Au Gratin Potatoes.
19. Magical Disney fireworks.
Hope everyone is having a great week thus far! Only two more days till the long Holiday weekend. Yay!