Monday, November 15, 2010

No, You're Weird.


I have walked by this window many times near Pike Place, on Pine St. and it always makes me smile. The last time we walked by, I had my camera with me so I took this photo. It turns out that it is a window of a shoe store called John Fluevog, whom in fact does have some very "unique" (some in which are weird) shoes.


Speaking of shoes, this weekend I FINALLY purchased a pair of much desired oxfords. I have been wanting a pair for well over six months and have been searching through the many consignment/2nd hand stores I frequent without luck. Always finding a nice pair, but never in my size :/ So I broke down and bought a pair from UO.  Love. them.

The Schrute-ster always trying to get in on the action...



That's it for now. Have a good week!
-Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment