Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sun, sheer and silk.

I haven't blogged since the first of the year, literally.  I am really bad at keeping this blog updated lately....so I hope you all haven't given up on following me! :)

Today was amazingly gorgeous! I convinced my sweet husband to take a few photos of me enjoying the great outdoors before we headed out to spend the day at Bellevue Square, looking for new shoes and enjoying a nice lunch together (thanks, tax return! haha)

Me saying that the grass was squishy and I was afraid to ruin my shoeeeesssss...


SUNSHINE!
I am totally in love with this pretty sheer top I picked up the other day at Urban Outfitters, on their ever-so-wonderful clearance rack. $9 for a $42 top. Score.



Last weekend while staying at my parents, my mother brought out a box full of beautiful silk scarves that belonged to my grandmother whom passed away. She told me to choose one and they were all so wonderful it was hard to pick, but I liked this one best.




Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone has a great week :D



No comments:

Post a Comment