Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cannon Beach!!

This past weekend my mom and I spent a much awaited mini-vacation together down in the Oregon Coast town of Cannon Beach. We stayed in an amazing suite that was once apart of an ocean front house, but was recently converted into an Inn with 3 suites. It was so cute and charming! Also, it was such a great feeling to hear the ocean as I feel asleep.

Our weekend was filled with shopping at all the adorable local boutiques, eating yummy food and lots of laughs. I am so lucky to have such a great mom that I enjoy hanging out with :)


This suite was so comfy I wish I could live in it on a daily basis...

Pretty flower in front of the fireplace

Couldn't resist...full length mirror pic haha

Gotcha'!





The rain/fog coming in...


The next morning we awoke to this amazing breakfast delivered to our door.
Natural sausage,sun dried tomato,cheese and egg strata + coconut,lime and mango coffee cake + delish fruits + freshly squeezed ruby red grape fruit juice + french press = BEST. BREAKFAST. EVER.


Me at a random silly hat shop. LOL :p


-Lizzie











2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had good weather! I used to live down there and the weather was always horrible. You and your mom are very cute!


    Amber Lena Fashion Bargainista.com
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Yeah, it wasn't toooo bad...not the prettyest either, but it was still fun :)

    ReplyDelete