Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dream & Bliss: Part 2


Here are my last two looks from my recent collaboration with the local Seattle boutiques, Bliss and Dream


Look #3:
H&M Belt
Target black tank
Payless Sandals

So, I am sort of a little obsessed with this skirt. The two main reasons are the hi-lo hem and that it's an accordion skirt.... two things that I have been looking for in a skirt for awhile. It's a match made in clothing heaven in my book. Also, the color is sort of amazing too.
I paired it with the most perfect white linen blazer, ideal for layering in the summertime and something that I foresee being a wardrobe staple. So many easy, endless styling options.




Look #4:
Bar III Lace Shorts via Macys
Vintage Necklace
Target Belt
Steve Madden Flats

Out of all four looks, I felt most like myself in this one, probably because of how feminine, neutral toned and vintage inspired it is.
I love the cute little polka dots and tie detail of this sheer top, especially paired with some lace shorts.




Through this process I have learned something style-wise about myself that I wasn't conscious of or just never really considered before; I am not much of an accessorizer. I like to keep things simple, with just maybe a necklace, ring or belt and I don't tend to go over to top with any one item in particular. Accessorizing definetly has it's place, but I feel as though my main focus is always the outfit itself.

Have you recently found out anything about your personal style that you never really thought about before?



*Also, don't forget about this offer :)
 Check out their website Finch & Sparrow and enter the discount code Lizzie12  to receive 15% off online orders.  This discount code is also valid for in-store purchases, so if you are in the area, I highly suggest checking these two wonderful boutiques out! Valid until 7/11/12!**


xo
Lizzie



22 comments:

  1. Love the lace shorts!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful ! I love your skirt ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these looks are great. I love the red pleated skirt and those lace shorts are fantastic! It used to be that I was an over accessorizer--always had to have necklace, bracelet and earrings--but the more my style evolves, the more I realize that I would prefer to keep it simple as well. Great looks m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hi-lo skirt! Red really stands out! And the lace shorts are super cute too :)

    Seize the Styles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red skirt and the lace n polka dot outfit. Both great summer ensembles ;)

    http://creativelystylish.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt too! And the polka dotted top is way cute too. I like all 4 of the looks you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't decide what I like better - that pleated skirt or those awesome lace shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing skirt!!!! Love the lace too! Great outfits, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hi/lo cut of the skirt1

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that skirt!! I too have been looking for a pleated hi-low skirt for awhile now! Nice color too.
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color combos you did on the skirt outfit. So pretty dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your skirt!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt reminds me of popsicles! I love it! You've styled it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love both looks! I love the lace shorts and the vintage necklace, they're so beautiful. *.*
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cute skirt! love it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit,love that red skirt,just lovely.

    I wonder if you would like to follow each other:)
    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love look number 4, and your hair looks so pretty! :)

    Jasmine x

    http://jasrocksout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both these outfits are amazing!
    Look number 3: The skirt is absolutely gorgeous, I love the pleats and the red color :)
    Look number 4: The lace and the polka dots work so well together and I really like the neutral colors :)

    I don't accessorize much either, but it's mainly because I don't have that many accessories...

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are so adorable! i love them all - and the polka dots are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the high low skirt

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE THIS TOP!

    And absolutely love the title of your blog hehe.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello.

    Have a great day!

    xo
    Sally

    ReplyDelete