Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lace, Floral and Feathers.

Lace, Floral....

No longer having a job in which I have to worry about getting creams, tints and wax all over my clothing, it has been nice to be able to wear the pieces in my closet to my new job that I had refrained from wearing at the old one.

I found this great Banana Republic ivory colored lace top, last spring at Buffalo Exchange while still living in San Antonio. Love it. They had SUCH a great selection at that B.E. location when they first opened due to the fact that they received part of their opening shipment from NYC.
The vintage floral necklace I am wearing, I also thrifted while living in San Antonio. I purchased it at a great little vintage shop called Redemption Garb, that a friend owns. I miss that little shop, but luckily there are tons of little great vintage shops here in Seattle area as well :)




I paired the top with a black high waisted pencil skirt from H&M, black tights and my UO oxfords. 


and Feathers

The other day we had a few cute little visitors on our back patio quacking around in the rain. Our kittie had a ball looking at the feathered little animals. They must be used to humans and other animals because both Dwight (cat) and I had our little noses (and my camera) pressed right up on the glass of the sliding glass door.
                            





I am a sucker for anything animal, esp. feathered. I loved their cute little webbed feet and seeing the rain gather in little beads on their feathers and then repel right off. The cat and I had a nice time observing these little creatures together haha

No comments:

Post a Comment